Five days after encouraging children to be vaccinated, a 'behind closed doors' video has emerged showing a top United Nations, World Health Organization scientist admitting that vaccine safety checks are missing in many countries, leading to accidental deaths. No kidding.
The World Health Organization’s Chief Scientist, Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, admitted that vaccines are the cause of deaths for some patients, and said that the United Nations needs to improve its explanations for what causes the deaths in many countries.
The Killing Smile
The killing smile was clearly seen on a video released five days earlier touting the benefits of vaccines.
“Vaccines are one of the safest tools we have to prevent disease and ensure a healthy future for all children,” said Swaminathan."
However, this behind closed doors video now emerges as vaccines continue to grow into a major political issue in the United States, and Anti-Vaxers are demonized around the world. Indeed, New Jersey’s government recently contemplated ending the state’s religious exemption to vaccines, in a move that opponents say would trample their religious liberty. And then came this,
WHO Bombshell admission
Back to the bombshell then. Speaking before the World Health Organization in December of 2019, Swaminathan said,
“I don’t think we can overemphasize the fact we really don’t have very good safety monitoring systems in many countries and this adds to the miscommunication and the misapprehensions.”
“Because we’re not able to give very good clear-cut answers when people ask questions about the deaths that have occurred due to a particular vaccine, and this always gets blown up in the media,” Swaminathan added.
Swaminathan did not explain which vaccines or vaccine related deaths she was asked about.
“One should be able to give a very factual account of what exactly is happening, what the cause of deaths are, but in most cases there’s some obfuscation at that level and therefore there’s less and less trust in the system,”
Mass Vaccination Campaign Hidden Failures
Proponents of vaccination cite the eradication of polio—declared in the United States in 1979 and in the Western Hemisphere in 1991—as “proof” that mass vaccination campaigns are effective. They credit polio vaccines as having single-handedly reduced polio incidence and use this as justification for today’s mandatory vaccination programs, which violate the fundamental human right of bodily autonomy. What proponents of mass vaccination do not tell us is that the polio vaccine “success story” is riddled with failures and inaccuracies, both historically and today. These have largely been kept secret from the general public.
SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Despite what the WHO says (and does not say), honest appraisals of public health history has maybe concluded that what prevents disease most efficiently is simply proper sanitation and nutrient-dense traditional diets—not mass vaccination campaigns.
Meanwhile, maybe vaccines are indeed killing us slowly with WHO's love.
Staff Writer | Amanda Hopkins |
FIRST PUBLISHED | 09:30 | 14 January 2020 |
2. Detection of Measles Virus RNA in Urine Specimens from Vaccine Recipients http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7494055
3. Comparison of the Safety, Vaccine Virus Shedding and Immunogenicity of Influenza Virus Vaccine, Trivalent, Types A and B, Live Cold-Adapted, Administered to Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)-Infected and Non-HIV Infected Adults http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/181/2/725.full
4. Sibling Transmission of Vaccine-Derived Rotavirus (RotaTeq) Associated with Rotavirus Gastroenteritis http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/125/2/e438
5. Polio vaccination may continue after wild virus fades http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2008/10/polio-vaccination-may-continue-after-wild-virus-fades
6. Engineering attenuated virus vaccines by controlling replication fidelity http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v14/n2/abs/nm1726.html
7. CASE OF VACCINE-ASSOCIATED MEASLES FIVE WEEKS POST-IMMUNISATION, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA, OCTOBER 2013 http://www.eurosurveillance.org/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleId=20649
8. The Safety Profile of Varicella Vaccine: A 10-Year Review http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/197/Supplement_2/S165.full
9. Comparison of Shedding Characteristics of Seasonal Influenza Virus (Sub)Types and Influenza A(H1N1)pdm09; Germany, 2007-2011 http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051653
10. Epigenetics of Host-Pathogen Interactions: The Road Ahead and the Road Behind http://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1003007
11. Animal Models for Influenza Virus Pathogenesis and Transmission http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3063653/
12. Acellular pertussis vaccines protect against disease but fail to prevent infection and transmission in a nonhuman primate mode http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3063653/
13. Study Finds Parents Can Pass Whooping Cough to Babies http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/03/health/03coug.html?_r=0
14. Immunized People Getting Whooping Cough http://www.kpbs.org/news/2014/jun/12/immunized-people-getting-whooping-cough/
15. Vaccine Failure — Over 1000 Got Mumps in NY in Last Six Months http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/03/06/vaccine-failure–over-1000-get-mumps-in-ny-in-last-six-months.aspx
16. Impact of Repeated Vaccination on Vaccine Effectiveness Against Influenza A(H3N2) and B During 8 Seasons http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/09/29/cid.ciu680.full